Once you sign up with our diaper delivery service, our experienced team ensures that you are ready for the changes ahead by providing hands-on demonstration and consultation. We set you up with a Pre-birth delivery pack prior to your delivery date. We will set aside inventory for your baby and schedule time to come and demonstrate cloth diapering and answer questions. This allows you time to get familiar with the diapers and the folds, and builds in a "how-to" safety net in the event of an early arrival. For a nominal fee, we wash and deliver 100% cotton diapers to your home and pick up the soiled for cleaning. We handle the washing of diapers with a level of care and experience that's hard to match in your personal wash. There is no need to rinse the used diapers before putting them into the hamper. Your customer care driver takes away the soiled bag and leaves a fresh supply of cotton comfort. Leave the work to us. Relax and enjoy more time to spend with your baby.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
1. Sign up and purchase service.
2. Schedule Cloth 101 session prior to delivery date.
3. Create a registry to share with family and friends for your baby shower (optional).
4. Once baby arrives, contact us to begin weekly service.
5. On your service day, place soiled diapers on doorstep for a swap out of fresh cotton.
6. Cut out late-night diaper trips to the store and enjoy precious time with your baby.
1. Consult with parents on diaper needs.
2. Visit with family for hands-on demo.
3. Schedule designated service day.
4. Wash, sort, and pack for weekly route.
5. Deliver & pick up your cloth every week.
Q. What kind of cloth diapers do you use?
Q. How often do you pick up?
Q. How long do I have to stay with the service?
A. Four-month minimum is required. Stay as long as you want. No contract required after the initial required sign up period.
Q. Where are you located?
A. We are a delivery service and are not open to the public. Our wash facility operates out of Pearland, Texas.
Q. Do you service my area?
A. Complete the contact form on the Home page or email your address to email@example.com
Start your cotton-comfort service today!
Our MotherLoad service helps you manage your household laundry and gives you back your time. Ask us how.
"Wish I'd spent more time doing laundry" said no one-- EVER!
New baby, holiday season, or just life changes in general have you with piles of laundry needing your attention?
Let our MotherLoad Service help you tame those piles or just catch up on your washing. We pick up and deliver to your door. It's as easy as a phone call.
Copyright © 2018 Dry Baby Cloth Diaper Service - All Rights Reserved.
Operating out of Pearland, Texas